Electroplating coating is an automatic complex of three-layered coating (nickel, semi-lustrous nickel, lustrous chrome), which allows to obtain protective decorative coatings on steel and copper parts with a productivity of 15 m2 / h.
The complex provides recovery of degreasing and chrome-plating solutions, continuous solvent refining of nickel-plating solutions, efficient use of rinsing water and materials. Environmentally friendly production.
Recovery system for silver/gold-plating solution and rinsing water.
The following types of coatings are performed:
- alkaline zinc plating with gloss-forming additives from Atotech Deutshland GmbH (Germany);
- cadmium sulphate plating with gloss-forming additive;
- hard chrome plating;
- electroless nickel plating;
- tin-bismuth alloy coating;
- anodizing of aluminum alloys;
- chemical oxidation of aluminum alloys;
- phosphate coating;
- oxide phosphate coating;
- electropolishing of stainless steel;
- chemical passivation of stainless steel;
- removal of alpha-case layer from titanium alloy parts;
- chemical passivation of copper alloys;