Blanking and stamping
- Mass production of flat parts of any configuration with dimensions 160x160 mm and thickness up to 2 mm on the basis of press Bruderer BSTA-80 (if equipped);
- Single and small-series production of flat parts of any configuration up to 12 mm thick from ferrous metals based on Laser cutting machines LW-1325 and Platinum 1530-2200-2D;
- Single production of flat parts up to 3 mm thick from any material on punching machine TRUMATIK-120R;
- Small-series production of parts up to 6 mm thick made by drawing in tool dies (H=160 mm, Ø = 400-500 mm) on ERFURT press with force of 2500 kN.
- Small-series production of stamped parts on multi-purpose presses with force of 16 tf, 25 tf, 63 tf, 100 tf;
- Hot forming from titanium (working area dimensions 500x1200 mm) on toggle-lever presses with force of 2500 kN.
- Impact extrusion from high-plasticity materials (aluminum, copper, brass); production of parts from low-carbon steel.
Metal cutting, including:
- Processing on automatic machines, semi-automatic machines and CNC machines of the turret lathe group up to the 7th accuracy grade and max. diameter 50 mm;
- On multi-axis boring machine;
- On gear-shaping and gear-cutting machines:
- All types of grinding;
- Milling on all types of milling machines;
- Processing on multi-operation CNC machines (machining centers SHAUBLIN-60, SHAUBLIN-100, SHAUBLIN-140, SHAUBLIN-150, SHAUBLIN-180, SHAUBLIN-225, Picomax-54 top);
- Flow-forming of thin-walled shells;
- Cold heading of parts with dimensions: max. diameter 8 mm and max. length 80 mm;
- Thread rolling on automatic and semi-automatic machines with max. diameter 20 mm and 6th accuracy class.
CNC milling machines